Monday, January 17, 2011

Baby Mania

I've got babies on the brain! Not because I want one, but because I officially became an Aunt as of January 12th, 2011 at 10:19 p.m. My nephew, Talon John Racehorse, was ADORABLE from the get-go. Unfortunately, I live in a different city so I have not seen him in person, but the night he was born I received photographs via cell phone from my Aunt, my father, and my mother. I really wanted to show someone his picture, so I figured why not make a blog about it, right?
Talon John Racehorse 


My roommate is also obsessed with pictures of babies doing insanely cute things, such as having their little faces pop out of daisies. This made me realize that baby photography is a specialty in its own. A large number of people probably have photographs of them as infants either by themselves or in family portraits. Upon reflection, it actually take a great deal of skill to get a squirming baby to relax and look as cute as possible for that moment to be caught on film. A lot of great photos of babies not only show how precious they are, but also give the viewers a glimpse of their innocence, curiosity, and delicate nature. I would like to share a few of my favorite photographs of babies (with the hope of not violating any copyright laws).


No comments:

Post a Comment