Sunday, January 9, 2011

The Winter Season

Hello Everyone!
My name is Vanessa Racehorse and I am currently a second year student at the University of Denver. I have created a blog before, but I have created this one to be specific to photography for the time being. I have always found photography enjoyable, but it has only been in the past year or so that I have found it not only interesting but also beautiful in a sense. For my first blog I want to show a few of my favorite winter photos that have been taken with one of my first cameras (a simple Kodak EasyShare Z1485 IS). Normally, I find winter to be rather depressing, but have recently been trying to see it in a more captivating light: through the lens. Here we go!
This first one to the right was taken just yesterday, January 8, 2011. I took a trip up to Aspen for the weekend with my boyfriend, Ben (subject in picture), and the following photos are from this trip.


This photo was taken by Ben, but it is one of my favorites from the weekend.





No comments:

Post a Comment