Thursday, January 20, 2011

We Own the Sky

I was recently watching the music video for the song "We Own the Sky" by M83 and while watching the amazing imagery I realized that some of the most incredible photos I have taken have been of the sky. For my photography class we unfortunately have to avoid taking shots of the sky, seeing as it wouldn't fare well with black and white prints. All of the following photos I have taken with my digital camera, and are a collection of sky from all over.
Quick shot of Albuquerque through my car window

My first sight of Colorado Sky

The Ritchie Center at sunrise

The sky at an island off of Belize

Marsh Fire in Louisiana

New Mexico morning, Summer 2010

Just some New Mexico sky =]
And the video that started it all (well worth watching)!

No comments:

Post a Comment